instagram

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CHUBBY CHEEKS




















The different food items that "helped" me gain 5 kg, fyi , i manage to maintain my weight for 6 years and BAM! 5 additional kg added after internship. It was because of all the starbucks i had & excessive food intake everyday for 6, topping it up with heavy dinner and snacks inbetween with no exercise at all. I think my high metabolism rate is failing me now, how i wish i could get rid of my chubby cheeks and flabby legs. SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST TO ME HOW TO GET THEM TONED WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN. I need some form of motivation....

GOD I WANT TO RUN AND BURN FOR YOU , BUT PLEASE BURN MY FATS TOO! amen.
Naming the different food places but not in order :

Nooks DIY pancake cafe, cheese burger soup & DIY pancake buffet// starbucks, beef pie & white mocha frap // Megumi, UFO maki & gyudon & curry rice// haato, beef spaghetti // Mastercrab, chili crab & cereal prawn // sailing club,  cheeseburger & beef spag // rachel's mom cooking,homemade shepherds pie & banana & apple pie ! // ramen ( can't rmb if its from starvista or ippudo)

No comments: