instagram

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

STRESS







stress  (strěs) 
n.
  1.  An applied force or system of forces that tends to strain ordeform a body.
  2.  The resisting force set up in a body as a result of anexternally applied force.
  3.  A physical or psychological stimulus that can producemental tension or physiological reactions that may lead toillness.


sorry but i have to de-stress ( if that is even a word to begin with )  , by talking to myself on this blog of mine. Then followed by talking to God about it . I have to change my attitude and mentality , cause im going nowhere in my current state . which is : LAZINESS . PROCRASTINATION .
Sigh , i seriously cannot take things for granted any longer any more . Thinking that last minute work will pull me through any examination or any project . It has actually , in fact most of the time . But i've got to change this habit of mine. GOSH IM FEELING SUPER ANGSTY RIGHT NOW.  i need the joy of the Lord in me right now , to stop wallowing in self pity .





I WANT TO CRY MY EYES OUT , I WANT TO CRY , I LOVE TO CRY . I CRY SO EASILY AS I GET OLDER .I COULD EVEN COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES I CRIED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER . I KNOW I CRIED WHEN I WAS A KID CUZ OF MAYBE FIGHTS WITH SISTER OR WHEN I GOT SCOLDED BY MY MOM .

NOW I CRY OVER PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING . EVERYTHING  . THE CHANCES OF MY EYES SWELLING UP WITH TEARS IS LIKE 60% EACH DAY .
I WANT TO STOP OVER THINKING THINGS AND TO HAVE CHILD LIKE FAITH THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL OF MY SITUATION ):

FEELING SO ANNOYED WITH MYSELF RIGHT NOW . WHY DO I GET SO EMOTIONAL ALL THE TIME . FREAKING CRY BABY ): URGH .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEOPLE: I am praying for you right now... and also for myself. Lord, Almighty Father, please hear our prayers this day, please help us to banish our insecurities and overcome each little nuissance we feel about ourselves or our habits that make us crazy. I pray that You Almight God grant peace of mind and thru Your holy Spirit bring a calmness and a peace deep within our spirit. I breathe slowly and calm myself...and switch my focus away from all my worries to blessings from You.... taking some time to be still and breathe deep will help me to unwind all the tension... Pray that I get enough rest each night, so that I may get my life & surroundings closer to the vision I have... be it one stone moved at a time to build, one box at a time to be gathered and donated to the needy....closets organized, dished done, car cleaned, yard mowed... let me accomplish these things and bring about harmony in me & around me. Thank You, My Amazing God!

Anonymous said...

Find & Listen To

AWAKE & ALIVE
by SKILLET

I know what I believe inside!