instagram

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I WANT A ROOM MAKEOVER




I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE A ROOM MAKEOVER . 
i think the only thing that i love about my room is the white clothes rack and the floor ... the white shelf (andrea's) which needs some packing up . i want to get rid of the old wooden book shelf , mom said it has been around ever since i was born and its quite sturdy , a waste to give it a way . And she justified herself by saying : " Dont even think about getting a shelf from ikea , look at the one in the study room , your father had to put wooden stands to prevent the shelfs from breaking into two" 

i love my accessory stand but my accessories are collecting dust + its rusting . urgh . All my gold / bronze colored accessories are slowly turning dull and you can see the rust appearing . 
I really want to throw away all the loose papers and notes , especially church bulletins and unimportant events . I've got no idea why i even hog them . i should throw away all the hair brushes as well and invest in wooden ones ? hmms , i dont even need a comb . i haven't used a comb in ages . I rely on my hands to comb and to neaten my hair . Although it does not really do much , im half the time twirling my hair ... and doing what i love most . MAKING THE SCREECHING SOUND ^^ .
if you are reading this and you happen to be a classmate of mine , or to be in the same examination room . I sincerely apologize for all the noise that i've been making with my hair . Its an old habit , which indeed is hard to kick.

next up , to buy IKEA WOODEN HANGERS . i can't stand the thin wired hangers , they make this really bad mark on my woolen sweaters , on the shoulders ... sigh , im very sure the wooden hangers will be better , although it occupies more space in the cupboard ... 

to transfer andrea's clothings all into one cupboard . my cupboard is in a messsssss , all my clothes folded and i can't seem to find enough hangers to hang the pieces up , and i only take up half the space of my side of the cupboard , the rest is filled with andrea's dresses . SHE OWNS ALOT OF DRESSES THAT SHE NEVER WEARS . AIYO .... 
its like a whole new world , like looking into the cupboard which will lead you to narnia..

okay i shall create a list of items i intend to get ( shall save up for it )
1. ikea wooden hangers ( 30) 
2. change my double decker bed into one deck but with a sliding bed under it.
( have to ask parents to get it instead) 
3. white comforters 
4. white bedsheets
5.white fury rug ( maybe) 
6. a white study table , could be those white boards nailed to the wall , so if i need the table , i will set it up . if i dont need it , i can just remove the stand below and it will hanging against the wall.
7. need a ring holder ( tray ) to display my rings nicely 
8. i want to get rid of my cupboard ! or paint it black or white !
9. white shoe rack ( preferably one with doors , so that dust wont get in ) 
to display my shoes nicely , and if i ever intend to invest in heels

okay now for myself .
1.proper wallet ( although im kind of satisfied with the gold colored shiny pouch) 
2. DSLR , canon . It'll be very useful . Especially if i have to run the shop , and its not really good to borrow from friends half the time . 
3. maroon colored socks ! i have been looking for these babies since forever.

i can't think of anything else but food. 
oh , i want to start cooking !
i am going to master how to cook the carbonara and maybe other finger food.
im not going to bake , im going to COOK . 

SOMEONE HAS TO GO TO IKEA WITH ME ! ( when i have th cash )
i should stop buying shoes .. bestfriend made this remark about my berks ... 
hahahah I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE .. left somewhere to rot and the last time i saw it , it was moulding due to the constant weather change.. haha

No comments: