instagram

Friday, December 23, 2011

HONG KONG.MACAU











































SMRT SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE WHAT THE MTR IN HONG KONG HAS. THIS IS WHAT I CALL SMART.







( pictures are taken w my iphone ) 
was " devastated" when i asked my mom whether or not she had brought the camera we shared for the trip and she said no. so i had to use my iphone instead  , pictures turned out better than expected though . Hong Kong trip with the family before Andrea goes to Brazil for missions , a short family bonding trip was what this family had needed .
first few pictures are taken in Macau , if any of you guys who are reading my blog and are planning to go to Hong Kong , Macau is a must to go to . We went to this Hotel called Venetian ( i think ) , there are free shuttle buses , that will shuttle you to and fro from the ferry terminal to the hotel of your choice . Those of you who dream about going to Venice , can go visit "Venetian" instead . Indoor shopping mall , you'll find shops like ZARA , BERSKA , PULL AND BEAR etc.
After which , you could hop on a cab at either the hotel or ferry terminal and visit the Ruins of St Paul Church . Bustling street filled with street food and shops 
what i like about Hong Kong is the little night markets at almost every corner . But they were selling mostly winter wear and its not that cheap .
I feel that bangkok is a better shopping paradise as compared to Hong Kong if you are going for cheap stuff . 

if you stay near Tsim Tsar Shui ( i've got no idea how t spell it ) , head to Harbor City ! Just a floor above " zara " is a bakery called " Little Mermaid Bakery " sells the best pastry ever. I've never eaten so much bread in my whole life at one go. Stuffing my face , going back again to buy more . They will replenish the items with freshly baked bread from the oven, imagine sinking your teeth into warm , soft and tasty bread .If you have a sweet tooth , you should go try it . 

thats about it from my Hong Kong trip. 
just realized , I've been to 4 countries just this year alone . 
xiamen china 
bangkok , thailand 
Msia for church camp 
hong kong

 SUPPORT ME FOR MY FIRST LOOK ON LOOKBOOK


No comments: