instagram

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bryan's belated birthday din din





so tempted to post up an unglam shot of him . hmmmmms . should i ? HAHAHAHA . so anyway , when i was busy studying for my test , bryan distracted me . HAHAHA and he started of the conversation like this " WHY YOU SO ANAL ABOUT CARBONARA " . HAHAHAHAHA
omg totally made my day . NOW YOU HAVE TO WHIP UP A DELICIOUS BACON CARBONARA MEAL FOR ME K !!!
i still have yet to go visit his place , i want to see how it looks like !!!! thank goodness he lives just a bridge away from me ! (: been to his void deck countless times , but never been to his new place yet .

so this is the one i mentioned about in my previous blog post! see how they all look alike ? haha , so anyway , this was the belated birthday dinner for bryan! (: been through so much together with you for the whole of my secondary school life . SHALL TAKE MORE PHOTOS OF YOU AND I WILL BLOG ABOUT IT . we must stay in contact forever k k k . MUST!!!!

shall blog again tmr if i have the time , i should be studying now . BUT THANKS TO THIS HANDSOME BOY I CAN'T GET BACK TO WORK .

AND AGAIN OMGOMGOMGOM CELL GROUP TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . <: God give me the energy and the strength to last through the entire day tomorrow , that i will be refreshed and energetic to preach your word , use my mouth as a tool to breathe out power filled words  . That Your name will be glorified !

No comments: