instagram

Monday, July 18, 2011

MIA

hi.
no pictures for this post . i dont feel like myself at all lately ):
feeling so lifeless .
i have to read the bible .

you know the feeling where you just want certain people to text , so that you'll cheer up just a little?
yea . thats how im feeling right now .
i dont know who reads this space anymore , but i dont really bother
just gonna rant and lay it all down here . my little blog .

even a simple message like " Hi " would cheer me up pretty much .
i dont even know what im so emotional about now .
dont bother asking me what happen .
cuz i do not know it myself as well.

for this week .
im gonna need lotsa hugs .
encouragements
tissue
more happy songs , i realise how just the lyrics of a song can affect my mood
more of God than never before.
just smile at me .
im going to keep myself busy
v busy
till i drop tired on the ground .

goodnight . xx

No comments: