instagram

Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE !






zoe & I , must go stalk her on fb ya? haha <: 

MERRYMERRYMERRYXMAS EVERYONE <:

had an enjoyable time at zoe's <: watched year one and had super nice spicy maggie ,  haha , i think there were lots of leftovers .. haha i bought too many sotongballs/fishball/ngohiang(sp) HAHA
we sang christmas carols , & i just realised that i actually do not know the exact lyrics . how embarrassing . we took loads of pictures on zoe's computer <:  simple xmas gathering/party but with awesome people , iloveitloads

ZOEEEE HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENT ! and HOPE IT FITS <: 
thanks alot dear for constantly checking up on me <: haha . i love you so much <: i will see you soon alright .the Greatest gift would be you <: dont need t buy me anythingggggg my dear .love you mrs pretty , beautiful heart , popular , tham  babe bestfriend < : 

after spending my time at zoe's . i headed down to redhill w andre , we went for net outreach . a short story shared by david , but holds many meanings to it .
i love Christmas .

ohya ,webcam w johann & he showed me jiale , his adorable cousin <: so cute . then we conference call w nixon as well <: followed by avril , we oovoo the night away until i nearly fell asleep <:

it kind of wraps up my day <:
spent time w my fantastic secondary school clique , my church friends & friends whom i didn't think i would be in contact w till lately <:

No comments: