instagram

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my new beginning <:
















God has been so real and ever so faithful ,
im praying that this year will be better year for me & i received a vision from God
all i saw was a track , i was running and looking up towards the sky , passing the baton into Gods hand. i dont know what it means , but i will soon find out <:

anyway, im so thankful that i've got great friends , the girls , my cliques & my hubby/sons/moms <:
ever so grateful towards them . love you guys deep deep like a deep blue sea?
all the picture roughly sums up my holiday and newyear <:

im still dang over the part where 9/10 didn't get the best edge music video award . alemak , ohwells
& i think Johann is like the first school mate who is taller than me that my mom has no problems w <:
johann! if you're reading this ( which i highly doubt you will ) HAHA you can have meals w my family. lol

oh and
I MISS ZOE LIM ZI TING ALOT ): 
if there are any problems , rmb you can talk t me alright <: i will b your 911 24hours toll free hotline k? love you so much babe . xoxo 

No comments: