instagram

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

 
        





im starting t fall in love w old songs , find them so meaningful somehow . 

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

-vanessa carlton , thousand miles. 

missing those times when everyone would just singalong t songs by avril lavigne , knowing the lyrics so well . 

anyway , im gonna miss you dear Charis ): 
love you alot . and rmb we are just merely playing a game of hide&seek . 
i'll be seeing you soon [: 
on skype/oovoo/REAL LIFE HOPEFULLY IN SYDNEY (: 
thanks for being my listening ear , my da-jie <3

& btw , primary school kids aren't that bad afterall. 
goodnight 


No comments: